CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

24 December 2011

On the Eleventh Day of Christmas

 When Tim and I saw our wedding pictures, I was disappointed...disappointed enough that I didn't really want to pick out any to hang on our walls.  However, we did pay for several prints and they are our wedding pictures, so I decided for Christmas, I would pick out some pictures for Tim to hang in his office and to maybe display in our home.  The only problem was that I didn't have a chance to pick any out and I also wanted Tim to have a say.  I did contact our photographer to make sure I could still order the pictures and it's a yes.  So, now we just have to sit down this week and put in our order.
I should mention that Tim was really surprised by this gift and when I told him what I really wanted to do (make a book from all of our wedding pictures), he said we should totally do it and display it on our coffee table.  I guess that means I have a project to do in January.


0 comments: