CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

16 December 2011

How Kona Entertained Himself During Christmas Shopping

Yes...that is an open present...for my Dad.  Apparently, while Tim and I were in a store getting some shopping done and Kona was supposed to be waiting patiently for us, he decided to check out the gift wrapped presents.  I guess he thought Grandpa's present looked the most appealing.  The back of the car had lots of shredded wrapping paper and tissue paper and some pieces of cardboard box, as well as a ribbon.  Oh, he also thought he would try to open Grandma's present, but he only managed to get the ribbon untied.  

I should also mention that he did this while we were getting other gifts wrap and the girl helping us was telling us how her neighbors taught their dog to open presents.  Of course, I said, "Why would you want your dog to open presents?!"  Now, I know that my dog knows how to open presents and apparently, he also knows that he will entertain himself if necessary.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

omgosh that his hilarious!! Please video him doing that!! :)