CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

26 January 2009

Week 2 Training - Boise 1/2IM

January 26, 2009 - SWIM
2000 yds. Sprint work
I loved this workout. It was so fun to go fast and or at least, pretend to go fast. I finished it in 47:55, which is faster than last week, but only because it was more swimming and less drilling.

January 27, 2009 - REST

January 28, 2009 - BIKE
I actually had to change a tire tonight, but I'll write more about that later.

January 29, 2009 - BIKE
55 min. VO2 max progression - I did this workout this morning and LOVED it. I listened to my ipod and enjoyed the intervals and remembered that I really like to workout in the morning. I need to keep doing that.

January 30, 2009 - SWIM
2300 yds. short and long sets - I think this workout ended up being 3100 yds. I finished it in 1:03, but it was a long, tiring workout. Although, it was fun to go fast.

January 31, 2009 - RUN + BIKE
60 min. flat to rolling course - I ended up running this with the team. It was cold, but I finished and felt pretty good...although it did take awhile to warm up.
80 min. big gear work - I loved this workout.

February 1, 2009 - RUN
60 min. tempo - Decided to rest since my legs were feeling like toast.

2 comments:

Barb said...

You rock, AJ.

See You at the Finish Line said...

It was such a nice surprise to see you on Saturday morning. I really enjoyed running with you.

Now, onward and upward ("Upward Dog") to Yoga Wednesday.

If there is no new baby complicating things, perhaps you can stay for dinner afterwards. Elliott would love that.