CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

27 October 2009

Workouts

October 26, 2009 - Supercharged Sculpting
I did this workout and actually used my 15lb dumbbells for lower body stuff. It definitely brought my heart rate up and I know from previous experience that lifting heavy leans me out faster and better than light weights.

October 27, 2009 - Aerobic Body Shaping
I woke up this morning at 5:10am to complete this workout. My heavy weights for the day were 15lbs, medium weights were 10lbs, and light weights were 5lbs. I probably could have upped my light weights to 8lbs for one set, but it was too early to think about that. I'm considering hopping on the trainer tonight while I'm watching the Biggest Loser, but we'll see if that happens.

October 28, 2009 - Complete Body Sculpting
I got this workout done at 5:20am. I was tired and I used heavy weights yet again. I'm looking forward to my purely cardio day tomorrow.

October 29, 2009 - Fat Blasting Cardio *Weigh in at Weight Watchers*
I set my alarm to wake up for this workout. I woke up, apparently turned the alarm off instead of hitting snooze...yes, I'm a snooze person. Then I woke up an hour later...after dreaming that a lady gave me a very nice golf club bag thingy. All I could think was "I hate golf." Anyways, I did make it to Weight Watchers this morning. I was pleased with the number on the scale at my house...not so much at Weight Watchers...who knew that clothes weighed 2 lbs?

October 30, 2009 - Get Ripped to the Core, Screaming Pumpking 5k
I was awake at 3am and didn't get a workout done this morning. I'm definitely going to do something after work...just can't decide if I want to go to Peoria to run in the wind and the rain. I did do Get Ripped to the Core after work on Friday and even got to use my new HR monitor. I burned 448 calories.

October 31, 2009 - Walk with Julie and/or Jiggle Free Buns and Jiggle Free Arms
I walked with Julie and Renee this morning for 80 minutes. It was chilly and I was definitely cold when I got home, but what a great way to start a Saturday.

0 comments: